<<<<< Product Safety & Environmental Concerns >>>>>
Product safety is extremely important to us. While all of our products are biodegradable, the Merge Series contains ethylene glycol and is harmful if ingested.
There are no EPA concerns for spills at worksites with any of our products. All of our products are non-flamable and will not burn or ignite. None of our products produce any harmful gasses.
PRECAUTIONS for SAFE HANDLING and USE
When installing or repairing tires...

Steps to be taken in case material is released or spilled:
Use absorbant material to soakup small spills.

Waste disposable method:
Dispose of waste material in accordance with local, stae and federal regulations..

Precautions to be taken in handling and storing:
Maintain good housekeeping practices.

For all tires, check shop air compressor system to assure no water is being injected into tires. Tires should be free of water or any other materials before installing TireSmart®.

ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES WHEN INSTALLING TIRESMART®

<<<<<<< Back to Top >>>>>>>
<<<<<<< HEALTH & SAFETY WARNINGS >>>>>>>
The Following Safety Information Applies to the TireSmart® Merge Series (1000-3000)

WARNING: CONTAINS ETHYLENE GLYCOL.. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE SKIN, EYE AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION.

Do not take internally. Avoid breathing vapors and mists. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Wash after handling.

IF SWALLOWED:
Give two glasses of water and induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.

IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air. Consult a physician.

IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with water for 15 mintues. Call a physician.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
The Following Safety Information Applies to the TireSmart® TRP9000 Series

WARNING: DOES NOT CONTAIN ETHYLENE GLYCOL.. NO APPRECIABLE HAZARD BY INJESTION, CONTACT OR OTHER MEANS. NOT HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE SKIN, EYE AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION.

Do not take internally. Avoid breathing vapors and mists. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Wash after handling.

IF SWALLOWED:
Give two glasses of water and induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.

IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air. Consult a physician.

IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with water for 15 mintues. Call a physician.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
The Following Safety Information Applies to RustEliminator

WARNING: DOES NOT CONTAIN ETHYLENE GLYCOL.. NO APPRECIABLE HAZARD BY INJESTION, CONTACT OR OTHER MEANS. NOT HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE SKIN, EYE AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION.

Do not take internally. Avoid breathing vapors and mists. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Wash after handling.

IF SWALLOWED:
Give two glasses of water and induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention.

IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air. Consult a physician.

IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with water for 15 mintues. Call a physician.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
<<<<<<< Back to Top >>>>>>>
EPA and Environmental Impact
• Water soluble base that does not contain harmful acids, solvents or toxic ingredients.

• Safe to dispose of into sewers and completely biodegradable.

• Does not produce toxic fumes or vapors.

• Non-Corrosive.

• Non-Flammable and will not ignite.

• No VOCs.• 

<<<<<<< Back to Top >>>>>>>
MSDS Safety Sheets
Our Product MSDS Safety Data Information is available for download. However, access is restricted to registered customers.

Please call us at 1-800-378-1653 for login information,
or fill out our contact form and select the MSDS option .

<<<<<<< Back to Top >>>>>>>